First, click Hide Code in the top right corner. Get to as many targets as you can in 1 minute (use the space bar). The inner smaller ponds give you 2 points and the outer bigger ponds give you 1 point. Change camera views using 1, 2, and 3 (3 gives you the perspective of the duck). Refresh the page to play again. Don’t forget to post your scores in the comments!
Are you a seasoned coder? Would love to hear your tips!
Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful.
Thich Nhat Hanh
When you smile
the world sees you
in a different light.
You have the potential
to brighten a day
and add color
to your surroundings.
Sometimes you aren’t
even aware of it,
but to others
it makes all the difference.
Photo credit: TomMarc on Pixabay.
Happy Mother’s Day to all of you wonderful, hard-working women out there! For this special day, I created leaf sketches and mounted them on black chipboard. I chose fern leaves, maple leaves and green leaves for more variety. The drawings are 9″ by 9″, and the chipboard squares are 9.5″ by 9.5″. They are simple and easy to make, and could work for any holiday. Thank you for everything, Mom!
A day without laughter is a day wasted.
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! This poem is inspired by Love Like Salt by Lisel Mueller.
It whisks us away
Uncontrollable and unstoppable
It spills over in swirling rivulets
Tumbling from every nook and cranny
It passes smoothly over rocks
Hidden in the bend
It becomes an ocean
Sometimes we can nearly drown
It runs swiftly around the world
Always bearing a reason
We consistently rely on it
to restore us and refresh us.
Photo credit: JuergenPM on Pixabay.
My garden is my most beautiful masterpiece.
I can’t believe spring is halfway over! Although I don’t spend much time outdoors, it’s always refreshing to take a garden walk. Here are a few photos of my backyard in full bloom! There is so much color and detail to nature. I really love the apple blossoms—they’re so pretty. Which is your favorite?
Rules of the Award
- Thank your nominator and share a link to their blog
- Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know
- Nominate at least 10 bloggers and inform them about the nomination
Wow! A very special thank you to Author S for this nomination! Ink Spatters Brought To Life is an awe-inspiring blog featuring beautiful stories, each of them filled with unique creativity. Please stop by and leave a like or a comment!
- Mixing paint (and doing pottery, I’ve recently discovered) helps me relax.
- In addition to ducks, I love peacocks and hedgehogs (aren’t they just adorable?)! I actually had a recent obsession with penguins, and as you can probably tell, turtles score high on my list as well. I could go on and on, but you get the point.
- My favorite genre of literature is realistic fiction, although I most enjoy writing poetry. I also appreciate a good mystery novel every so often!
- If I had to choose one, I would rather be sketching than coloring—but I honestly can’t go without either.
- You may have already guessed this one, but Leonardo da Vinci is my all-time favorite source for quotes!
- I enjoy performing just as much as drawing and writing.
- Finally, you all motivate me to design and write more! Blogging really helps me keep those creative juices flowing!
All of the blogs listed below are truly wonderful in their own ways. Do swing by and check them out!
- Illustration Avenue
- Theresa Barker – Lab Notes
- Susan Feniak’s Art
- Frazier’s Racket
- Janet’s Writing Blog
- The Inquisitive Writer
- Roads Bel Travelled
- A Farm Girl’s Life
- Simply Megan Joy
- Roth Poetry
Well, that’s all for now. Hope you enjoyed this post! Nominees, I am looking forward to reading your responses!