Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by two lovely bloggers—Audrey at Living for Experiences and Cherylene at Living vs Existing! Thank you both so much! Audrey explores living a life of simplicity, and writes about her travel experiences in Singapore and other countries. Cherylene shares her thoughts on various issues and topics, and strives to inspire and motivate others through her writing. Do check out their blogs as they are both fantastic!
- I am a huge pushover for anything art-related (or fluffy, for that matter).
- I love ice skating and skiing. Unfortunately, since we don’t get snow around here, I rarely get the opportunity to do.
- My favorite Girl Scout cookies are Thin Mints (yum!).
- My wardrobe consists of mostly pastel colors.
- I love drawing animals, especially the cute and cuddly ones!
- My favorite sports are volleyball and tennis.
- Blogging helps me unwind after a long day.
- Invisibly Me
- Inspiration Pie
- Reactionary Tales
- This Is My Truth Now
- The Travelling Diary of a Dippy-Dotty Girl
- Growing Self
- Simply Megan Joy
- My Thoughts
- Frazier’s Racket
- J. Rusolo Ward
- Book Reviews by Shalini
- Lauren’s Notebook