Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 11 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 11 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
- Ask your nominees 11 questions
A huge thank you to the lovely My Thoughts blog for nominating me! She posts on “a little bit of everything”—from beauty and fashion to food and charming DIYs. Do stop by her blog, I’m sure you’ll love it!
My Questions Answered
- Where do you see your blog in 5 years? Honestly I’m not sure, but I’m excited to see what the future holds!
- What was the most challenging post (in terms of editing pictures, writing/explaining) you’ve done so far? Most likely my latest post, Bird Sketches—there were quite a few elements involved, but it was definitely worth it!
- What is your favorite movie? The live-action remake of Beauty and the Beast!
- How do you find ideas for posts? I write a post whenever inspiration strikes—which can happen anywhere and anytime.
- What is your favorite post that you’ve written? I would have to go with one of my more recent ones, One Butterfly.
- What is a pet peeve of yours? When people chew with their mouths open.
- What is your favorite quote? Ooh, this is a hard one. Of all of the wonderful quotes in the world, “simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication” (Leonardo da Vinci) is probably my favorite.
- What are the characteristics of a good blog post, in your opinion? Every blogger has a different writing style, but in my opinion, the best blog posts have at least one image and interesting and relevant content that draws the reader in.
- What have you learned from blogging? Everyone has a different point of view.
- When not blogging, what do you do for fun? In my spare time, I enjoy doing art, solving puzzles, writing, playing volleyball, and singing.
- Two random facts about you. 1) My favorite animals are ducks and turtles, and 2) ever since I was little, I’ve loved folding origami.
- Living vs Existing
- Reactionary Tales
- We’re Going to Make it
- Living for Experiences
- The Travelling Diary of a Dippy-Dotty Girl
- This Is My Truth Now
- Growing Self
- Inspiration Pie
- Invisibly Me
- Roads Bel Travelled
- Busy Bee DIY
Forgive me for recycling these questions, but I’d really love to see your answers! As always, no pressure to do the award—just keep writing!