Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 7 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like and inform them of the nomination
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
Another first for me! Thank you Cherylene, author of Living vs Existing, for this nomination—a blogger who is real neat in every way. She writes excellent poetry and posts on various topics, such as health and wellness, everyday life, and simply thinking out loud. Make sure you stop by her blog and leave a like or a comment!
My Questions Answered
- Name your 3 favorite foods. Curry, burritos, and chocolate ice cream. Need there be further explanation?
- Do you prefer watching sports or playing sports? It depends on the sport. My two favorite sports to play are volleyball and tennis, but I most enjoy watching basketball and football.
- Would you choose a vacation in Hawaii or Alaska? Why? I’d love to visit both, but if I had to choose one, I’d probably visit Hawaii—there’s so much color everywhere! Although I’m sure Alaska is just as pretty.
- If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to? I would travel back 13.7 billion years to the Big Bang (sheltered in a Bang-proof spaceship, of course) and witness the creation of our universe.
- What has been your biggest challenge? Overcoming writer’s block. Often I take quite a while to figure out what to write about, and then end up changing my mind and writing about something completely different. There are so many stories I’ve started and haven’t finished!
- Something you miss the most from childhood? Comic books! My favorite is the Calvin and Hobbes series—all of their little schemes are so funny and genius and are guaranteed make me laugh.
- What does a perfect day look like to you? I start the day off with a good, hearty breakfast. Then I visit the library and check out all of the books I’ve been meaning to check out for months. After getting some exercise and blogging a little, I spend time with my family for the rest of the day, maybe watch a movie or play a game after dinner. Then I get my ideal 9 hours of sleep and wake up the next morning feeling refreshed. Yay!
There are so many bloggers I’d love to nominate—the list would probably fill quite a few pages. Therefore, I am going to break the rules and nominate all of you! If you’d like to do this award, please feel free! If not, no worries—just keep being the real neat person you are!
My Questions for Nominees
- If you could have one conversation with anyone in the world, who would it be with?
- What is your spirit animal?
- What have you created that you are most proud of?
- Which three words best describe you?
- Do you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?
- If you could pick a new first name, what would it be?
- What are you most thankful for?