Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 3 questions asked by your nominator
- In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 bloggers and inform them of the nomination
- Ask your nominees 3 questions
Many thanks to Cherylene, author of Living vs Existing, for nominating me! She excels at writing heartfelt poetry and beautiful posts on various topics. I especially enjoy her “Thinking Out Loud” posts—they are always thoughtful and informative. She has one of the most inspiring blogs I have ever come across, so go check it out!
My Questions Answered
- What do you think is the most unique thing about your blog? One unique thing about my blog is that I post on a variety of topics—whether it’s sketching, poetry, or even (recent attempts at) pottery, I try to share with you guys as many of my projects as possible! Also, most of my blog posts are pretty short; I have a habit of expressing most of my words through images.
- Use one word to describe your blog. Ooh, this is a tough one. Maybe “adventurous”? I do my best to be daring in terms of trying new things.
- Other than blogging, what else brings you the most joy? Creating art! In addition to hanging out with friends, eating frozen yogurt (with consistently huge amounts of toppings), programming, watching movies and old TV shows, and solving puzzles.
All of the blogs I have ever read are unique and inspiring in their own ways; the ones listed below are only a handful. Nominees—although I’d love to hear from you, no worries if you decide not to write a response. Just keep being the unique person you are!
- Maddy’s Digital Diary
- The Travelling Diary of a Dippy-Dotty Girl
- J. Rusolo Ward
- Theresa Barker – Lab Notes
- Book Reviews by Shalini
- Simply Megan Joy
- Busy Bee
- Words From a Little Person
- Roads Bel Travelled
- Photography Journal Blog
- Little Fears
My Questions for Nominees
- Who is one person you look up to?
- If you had one chance to speak to the whole world, what would your message be?
- What do you enjoy most about blogging?