Good afternoon! Since I posted a DIY for Mother’s Day, I thought I’d also share one for Father’s Day. Although it is simple, it offers so much sentimental value. Hope you enjoy!
- Cardstock paper
- Hole punch
- Lay 1 sheet of 8.5″ by 11″ colored cardstock paper horizontally (for the cover). To create a bendable spine 0.75″ wide, score 7 vertical lines at 5 1/8″, 5.25″, 5 3/8″, 5.5″, 5 5/8″, 5.75″, and 5 7/8″ (measured from left side edge).
- To help bind the booklet, punch 2 holes 0.75″ from the top and 2 holes 0.75″ from the bottom, located 4.75″ from both side edges.
- For the pages, cut out 5″ by 8″ rectangles and punch 1 hole near the top and 1 hole near bottom left hand corners located 0.5″ from the edges. I cut out 4 pages, but feel free to create as many as you want!
- Decorate the cover as you like. I punched 2 holes near the bottom corners of a 2.5″ square, approximately 0.5″ from the edges. With a ribbon, I tied a bow through the holes and used double-sided tape to attach it to the front.
- Optional: Write a short note in the front and back covers of the booklet!
Happy Father’s Day!