Rules of the Tag
- Thank the person who tagged you
- Ask 11 questions
- Answer 11 questions
- Tag 11 bloggers and inform them about the nomination
A big thank you to poetrylover at poetry2473 for tagging me! She has a lovely blog featuring tons of inspirational poems and ideas, and I really encourage you to swing by and check it out!
My Questions Answered
- When is your favorite time of year? Summertime! And the holidays, when I can spend time with my family.
- Your first love? A teacup yorkie named Wasabi.
- Favorite blog? This one is impossible to answer. There are so many cool blogs out there, and I’ve only nominated a handful of my favorites.
- What drives you to continue in life? My friends and family!
- What made you start blogging? When I started blogging back in December, I was looking for an easy way to share my thoughts and projects with the world. I blog mainly to relax—which is why my favorite time to blog is in the evening after a long day.
- One thing you would change about the world? The environment. We really need to pay more attention to the damage we are doing to our beautiful planet.
- Favorite book? Either The Golden Compass by Phillip Pullman or Watership Down by Richard Adams.
- Favorite artist? Every artist is unique in their own way. Two of my favorites are Inaluxe and Bob Ross.
- One place you want to visit? New York City!
- Favorite TV show? I don’t watch a lot of TV, so I don’t have a favorite show. Some of my favorite movies include Grease, Beauty and the Beast, and Big Hero 6.
- What is the most meaningful item you possess and why? My journal, where I document my favorite memories!
- Lauren’s Notebook
- J. Rusolo Ward
- Busy Bee
- A Farm Girl’s Life
- The Inquisitive Writer
- Susan Feniak’s Art
- The Freckled Fashionista
- Cristian Mihai
- O at the Edges
- Love of Travel, Golf & Food
My Questions to Nominees
- If you had all of the money in the world, what would you do with it?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- Who is one person you are grateful for? Why?
- Do you prefer drawing or writing?
- What fact amazes you every time you think of it?
- In your opinion, what is the greatest invention of all time?
- What is one thing you hope to accomplish?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
- If your life had a mascot, what would the mascot be?
- What skill or craft would you like to master?
- Do you prefer cookies or cupcakes?