Rules of the Award
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Answer 3 questions asked by your nominator
- Nominate 8 fellow bloggers
- Ask 3 questions to your nominees
My Questions Answered
- Where would you go in a time travel machine? Would you stay? Part of me wants to travel to a future with better technology and cures for neglected diseases, but the rest of me longs for simpler times in the past, when people spent more quality time with their friends and family, and less time on their electronics.
- What’s the smartest thing you’ve seen an animal do? I’ve seen animals do some amazing things. I once saw a video of a monkey repeatedly teasing a tiger by tapping him on the head until the tiger walked out of his territory. Maybe a little naughty, but super smart.
- What are the 3 things in nature you find most beautiful? I’m not sure if this is answering the question, but I love observing wildlife, especially birds, and I really enjoy listening for unique bird calls from my neighborhood. I find the subtle, deliberate patterns you sometimes see in plants and flowers beautiful as well. But what I love most about nature is that everything just seems to fit together and make sense. The outdoor world is truly fascinating.
- Living for Experiences
- Simplistic Insights
- Little Fears
- Life Less Ordinary
- Frazier’s Racket
- Cristian Mihai
My Questions to Nominees
- Which genre of literature (or form of art) do you love most?
- If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
- What inspires you?