The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
Rules of the Award
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10–20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Many thanks to Cheri for the nomination! She has a truly beautiful blog, Joyously Hopeful, and I strongly recommend checking it out.
Three Facts About Me
- In addition to art and poetry, I am a huge fan of ducks.
- I love origami, and I even taught a couple sessions at the Senior Center.
- In my spare time, I enjoy amusing myself with optical illusions and solving logic puzzles.
My Best Posts
Some of my favorite posts were the ones I published early on when I first started blogging, back in December.
My Questions Answered
- What is a cause that is worth dedicating your life to? One cause worth dedicating my life to would be the advancement of education. I think it’s so important that all children have equal opportunities.
- What’s your “Back in my day, we…”? Back in my day, the opinion page wasn’t the front page!
- If coffee was illegal, what would its street name be? Jitter joy!
- What movie title best describes your life? Even though none of them really describe my life, some of my favorites include Grease, Beauty and the Beast, and Big Hero 6.
- Which way should toilet paper hang, over or under? Over.
- Popcorn and Chocolate
- All Over the Place
- Busy Bee
- Nostalgia Diaries
- All The Things I’ve Learned and Love
- Loriginal Designs: Quantum Creativity
- Janet’s Writing Blog
- My Creative Hut
My Questions to Nominees
- When you’re not blogging, what is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- Explain why a certain word describes you perfectly.
- How would you stock your ideal store?
- Describe your favorite color.